The issues and challenges faced by managed care professionals are never simple. Focused, in-depth educational programming can help keep practitioners ahead of the curve. AMCP Nexus 2016 education sessions provide managed care pharmacy professionals with profound insights and powerful tools to find solutions for some of the toughest problems they face in improving outcomes and population health and reducing health care spending.
Center your professional learning on these five education tracks:
- The Basics of Key Managed Care Pharmacy Topics – This introductory-level track provides primers on the key issues evolving in managed care pharmacy and explores future implications.
- Drugs, Diseases and the Managed Care Impact – Beyond the disease states and the drugs that treat them are the forces that directly affect managed care. Learn what clinical considerations come into play with emerging treatments for specific conditions.
- The Evolving Health Care Environment – There is no better place to learn what’s on the agenda of legislators and regulators—both federal and state—than just outside the nation’s capital. Discover how these developments affect your daily business.
- Current Aspects in Specialty Pharmacy Management – The fastest growing segment of managed care pharmacy is also the most challenging to manage. Explore what’s working in formulary decision-making and cost control initiatives.
- Putting Managed Care Pharmacy Research to Work – Making sense of data and trends can be a struggle. These sessions give you strategies for interpreting and applying what the available research is saying.
All this, plus pipelines, posters, and so much more!