The AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase assists residency and fellowship preceptors, directors, residents and fellows in fostering relationships with prospective candidates and exchanging valuable information about their managed care programs.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 5:00pm - 8:00pm
5:00- 6:00pm -open only to P4s, 6:00 - 8:00pm - open to all
AMCP welcomes all managed care post-graduate residency or fellowship programs’ participation in the Showcase. Contract deadline for space reservations is September 7, 2018.
Participating Programs: (current list as of 8.06.18)
- Aetna Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PGY-1 Managed Care Residency Program
- CareAllies, a Cigna Company, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- CVS Health Managed Care Residencies
- Employers Health Coalition - Clinical Advisor Residency
- Evolent Health
- HCA Healthcare/University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
- Health Plan of San Joaquin PGY1 Managed Care Residency Program
- Healthfirst Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- Highmark PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- Humana Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- Kaiser Permanente Georgia
- Magellan Rx Management Residency
- Navitus Health Solutions
- OutcomesMTM Clinical Services Residency Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programs: Allergan, Bayer, Genentech The CHOICE Institute, UW SOP
- Premera Blue Cross PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- The Ohio State University Health Plan, Inc
- Univ of Oklahoma Managed Care Pharmacy Residency - Medicaid Focus
- University at Buffalo SPPS/BlueCross BlueShield of WNY- PGY1-Managed Care Residency Program
- University of Michigan Prescription Drug Plan PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- WellDyneRx Managed Care/Specialty Residency
Questions? Contact StudentDevelopment@amcp.org
Costs to Participate: The table top fee is $125 and includes a 6"draped table. Additional tables are available for $75. Space will be assigned in the order of contracts received, after the deadline date.
The program is also responsible for any costs incurred for transporting showcase displays and materials and any electric needs. Information on shipping, handling and table specifics will be sent with table assignment confirmation.
Staffing: All exhibits must be staffed during Showcase hours by no more than three (3) people. It is strongly recommended that the following representatives participate: 1) a current or former resident/fellow, 2) a residency/fellowship director, and/or 3) a preceptor or instructor. All exhibit personnel MUST be registered for AMCP Nexus 2018 and at least one representative must be pre-registered. Registration and housing information can be found here.
Display and Material Distribution: Only table top exhibits will be allowed. Display materials are not allowed on the floor. The exhibit may not be a floor exhibit that is placed on top of the table. If your exhibit does not fit on a table top, it will be removed.
Programs will be allowed to distribute educational,novelty, or commercial giveaway items of nominal value to attendees. Computer demonstrations — limited to table top space — are permissible.
Required Materials: Due to the educational purpose of the 2018 AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase, the following information must be available at your table:
- Clearly stated residency goals and objectives
- Description of academic and professional affiliations
- Residency/fellowship site(s)
- List of faculty and/or instructors with contact information
- Key dates for residency program (application dates, beginning and ending dates, etc.)
- General information about stipends, benefits, etc.