Individuals can register for AMCP Nexus 2019 and make hotel accommodations simultaneously.
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Phone: (301) 965-4000
Room Rate: $284 single/$294 double, plus tax
Westin Washington National Harbor*
171 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Rate: $209 plus tax
*Both the Gaylord and Westin are Marriott properties.
*Note: Do not call the hotel to reserve your room. You must make your reservation online by signing in to the Nexus registration system or by calling Experient, AMCP's official housing partner, AFTER you have registered for the conference. Experient is AMCP’s official housing partner for AMCP Nexus 2019. Any other company claiming to represent AMCP to offer you discounted room rates during AMCP Nexus is fraudulent. If you are contacted by a company misrepresenting themselves as AMCP’s housing partner, please contact AMCP immediately at email@example.com.
Some of the companies who have misrepresented themselves as agents of AMCP include the following:
• AMCP does not offer “Housing Only”— you must be registered for the Nexus Meeting to secure housing. A credit card is required to guarantee your room reservation.
• In the event that you decide to depart earlier than confirmed at the time you check-in, you will be charged up to one night as an early departure fee by the hotel.
• All new reservations (based on availability), reservation changes and cancellation requests should be made with Experient (AMCP’s official housing partner) by 5:00pm ET on Tuesday, October 15. You can contact the hotels directly for all reservation needs starting Monday, October 21.
• Room cancellations must occur 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Failure to cancel within the appropriate time frame will result in a one night’s room and tax penalty.
• If you cancel your AMCP Nexus 2019 registration prior to Tuesday, October 15, your hotel reservation will also be cancelled. If you cancel your registration after Tuesday, October 15, you will need to contact the Gaylord or Westin directly to cancel your room reservation starting Monday, October 21.
• AMCP is not responsible for failure to check-in on your scheduled day of arrival and cannot guarantee availability onsite.
• PLEASE CHECK YOUR HOUSING DATES: AMCP is not responsible for room cancellations resulting from failure to check-in on your confirmed, scheduled day of arrival and cannot guarantee availability onsite.