Registering by Mail or Fax
When registering by fax or mail, please return your completed forms with the appropriate registration fees to the address or fax number below:
5202 Presidents Court
Frederick, MD 21703
Fax: 888-772-1888 or 301-694-5124
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before Friday, September 15, 2017.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Nexus 2017
- A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Foundation Research Symposium
- A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training Program: Engaging Your Customers in a Value-Based Health Care Market
- There are no FULL refunds on AMCP or AMCP Foundation registrations.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $150 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and conference materials.
- If you cancel your Nexus 2017 registration, your hotel reservation will also be canceled.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP “member” registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the conference. If you have any questions about your membership, please contact the AMCP Membership Department at 703-684-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to join and renew your membership as part of the registration process if necessary.
AMCP Corporate member employees must be individual AMCP members in good standing to be eligible for the “member” registration fee.
Confirmation notices will be sent to all confirmed participants via email.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, business phone numbers, business fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.