Orlando World Center Marriott
Individuals can register for AMCP Nexus 2018 and make hotel accommodations simultaneously - enhancing convenience and alleviating the difficulty that some attendees have encountered in attempting to reserve a room in one of the AMCP-contracted hotels.
Orlando World Center Marriott - Sold out housing is now closed.
8701 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (407) 239-4200
Room Rate: $269 plus tax
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center - Sold out housing is now closed.
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
(Located two miles from the World Center Marriott)
Room rate: $279 plus tax
*Note - do not call the hotel to reserve your room. You must make your reservation through AMCP's Registration & Housing process. Sold out housing is now closed.
• AMCP does not offer “Housing Only”— you must be registered for the Nexus Meeting to secure housing.
• A credit card is required to guarantee your room reservation.
• In the event that you decide to depart earlier than confirmed at the time you check-in, you will be charged up to one night as an early departure fee by the hotel.
• All new reservations (based on availability), reservation changes and cancellation requests should be made with Experient (AMCP’s official housing partner) by 5:00pm ET on Monday, October 1. You can begin contacting the hotel directly for all reservation needs starting Thursday, October 4.
• Room cancellations must occur 14 days prior to the arrival date. Failure to cancel within the appropriate time frame will result in a one night’s room and tax penalty.
• If you cancel your AMCP Nexus registration prior to Monday, October 1, your hotel reservation will also be cancelled. Hotel cancellations made after Thursday, October 4 will need to be made with the hotel directly.
• AMCP is not responsible for failure to check-in on your scheduled day of arrival and cannot guarantee availability onsite.
Room cancellations must occur no later than 14 days before your arrival date. Failure to check in on your scheduled day of arrival, or failure to cancel your reservation 14 days prior to arrival, will result in a 1 night's room and tax penalty. In the event that you decide to depart earlier than confirmed at the time you check-in, you will be charged an early departure fee by the hotel.
If you cancel your Nexus registration before October 1, 2018 at Noon EST, your hotel reservations will also be canceled. If you cancel your registration after October 1, 2018 at Noon EST, you will need to contact the hotel directly to cancel your hotel reservation anytime after October 4th.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR HOUSING DATES: AMCP is not responsible for room cancellations resulting from failure to check-in on your confirmed, scheduled day of arrival and cannot guarantee availability onsite.
Register today for AMCP Nexus 2018
October 22-25 | Orlando World Center Marriott