|AMCP Annual 2019 Registration Fees|
3/25/2019 – 3/28/2019
|Full||One Day||Full||One Day||Full||One Day|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$285||$345||$380|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$285||$345||$380|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$165||$175||$185|
|Student Pharmacist Non-Member||$190||$200||$210|
|Name Change Fee||$175|
|Specialty Connect: Focus on Gene Therapy||$195 member/$295 non-member|
|AMCP Corporate Training Program||$1995 (includes registration to AMCP Annual 2019)|
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga||$20 Tuesday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In||$20 (includes T-shirt)|
|6th Annual 5K for the Future||$40 (includes T-shirt)|
• Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on/before Friday, February 22, 2019 in order to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees listed below. If you register after the Friday, February 22, 2019 refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted. There are no full refunds on registration at any time.
• A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Annual Meeting 2019 registrations.
• A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Specialty Connect registrations.
• A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training Program registrations.
• There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation Events at any time.
• Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $175 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
• A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
• If you cancel your registration before Friday, March 1, 2019 at Noon EST, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Friday, March 1, 2019, you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Thursday, March 14, 2019 to cancel your housing reservations.
• A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP “member” registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.
5202 Presidents Court
Frederick, MD 21703
Fax: 888-772-1888 or 301-694-5124