|AMCP Nexus 2018 Registration Fees|
10/22/2018 – 10/25/2018
|Full||One Day||Full||One Day||Full||One Day|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$285||$345||$380|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$285||$345||$380|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$165||$175||$185|
|Student Pharmacist Non-Member||$190||$200||$210|
|Name Change Fee||$150|
|AMCP Foundation Research Symposium||$235 member/non-member|
|AMCP Corporate Training Program||$1,995 (includes registration to AMCP Nexus 2018)|
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga||$20 per day – Tuesday & Wednesday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In||$20 (includes T-shirt)|
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before Friday, September 21, 2018 in order to receive a partial refund. After September 21, 2018, there are NO refunds on any registrations.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Nexus 2018 registrations. Student cancellation fee is $75.
- A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Foundation Symposium registrations.
- A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training Program registrations.
- There are no FULL refunds on AMCP or AMCP Foundation registrations.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $150 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and conference materials.
- If you cancel your AMCP or AMCP Foundation registration before October 1st, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after October 1st, you will need to contact the hotel directly starting October 4th to cancel hotel reservations.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP “member” registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the conference.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the conference, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.