The AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase assists residency and fellowship preceptors, directors, residents and fellows in fostering relationships with prospective candidates and exchanging valuable information about their managed care programs.
Thursday, October 31, 2019, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm -open only to P4s, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - open to all
AMCP welcomes all managed care post-graduate residency or fellowship programs’ participation in the Showcase. Contract deadline for space reservations is October 4, 2019.
Participating Programs: to come.
Questions? Contact StudentDevelopment@amcp.org
Costs to Participate: The table top fee is $125 and includes a 6 foot draped table. Additional tables are available for $75. Space will be assigned in the order of contracts received, after the deadline date.
The program is also responsible for any costs incurred for transporting showcase displays and materials and any electric needs. Information on shipping, handling and table specifics will be sent with table assignment confirmation.
Staffing: All exhibits must be staffed during Showcase hours by no more than three (3) people. It is strongly recommended that the following representatives participate: 1) a current or former resident/fellow, 2) a residency/fellowship director, and/or 3) a preceptor or instructor. All exhibit personnel MUST be registered for AMCP Nexus 2019 and at least one representative must be pre-registered. Registration and housing information can be found here.
Display and Material Distribution: Only table top exhibits will be allowed. Display materials are not allowed on the floor. The exhibit may not be a floor exhibit that is placed on top of the table. If your exhibit does not fit on a table top, it will be removed.
Programs will be allowed to distribute educational, novelty, or commercial giveaway items of nominal value to attendees. Computer demonstrations — limited to table top space — are permissible.
Required Materials: Due to the educational purpose of the 2019 AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase, the following information must be available at your table:
- Clearly stated residency goals and objectives
- Description of academic and professional affiliations
- Residency/fellowship site(s)
- List of faculty and/or instructors with contact information
- Key dates for residency program (application dates, beginning and ending dates, etc.)
- General information about stipends, benefits, etc.
Participating Programs: (current list as of 8.12.19)
• Employers Health Coalition - Clinical Advisor Residency
• CVS Health & Aetna Managed Care Residencies
• Humana Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
• Evolent Health
• PerformRx Residency Program
• OutcomesMTM Clinical Services Residency Program
• Navitus Health Solutions
• The Ohio State University Health Plan
• Healthfirst Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
• Prime Therapeutics Managed Care Residency
• Health Care Service Corporation Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
• Magellan Rx Management Residency
• Moda Health PGY-1 Managed Care Residency Program
• AMCP Foundation Internships
• Premera Blue Cross PGY-1 Managed Care Residency Program
• Highmark Inc.
• MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
• Health Plan of San Joaquin PGY1 Managed Care Residency Program
• University of Oklahoma PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency - Medicaid Focus
• Gateway Health PGY1 Managed Care Residency Program
• HCA Healthcare/University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
• PGY-1 Managed Care Residency Program at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
• Pharmacy Quality Alliance Executive Fellowship
• Cigna PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
• PacificSource Health Plans
• OptumRx Managed Care Pharmacy Residency