AMCP is seeking its members to moderate continuing pharmacy education (CPE) sessions during AMCP Nexus 2019. Member participation is extremely important to the success of the conference.
Volunteers interested in moderating a session must be:
- A current AMCP member
- Pre-registered for the conference
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large audience
- Make housekeeping announcements at the beginning and end of the session
and Introduce faculty
- Keep the session on track with scheduled start and end times
- Prepare a few questions in advance of the session to facilitate the Q&A period
- Ensure that no product endorsements occur at any time during the session
- Appear alert and attentive throughout the presentation
- Review and abide by AMCP’s antitrust policy
Moderators will be provided with a script in advance of the conference and must not alter the script.
How Do I Volunteer to Be a Moderator?
If you are planning to attend AMCP Nexus 2019 and are interested in volunteering as a moderator, please Click here to complete the online application by September 9, 2019. Choose up to 3 sessions that you would be willing to moderate.
Note: Moderators DO NOT receive complimentary registration to the conference. For registration, information please visit www.amcpmeetings.org. Early bird registration ends August 16, 2019.