|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member
|Student Pharmacist Member
|Student Pharmacist Non-Member
|Name Change Fee
|Additional Programs & Events
|AMCP Foundation Research Symposium
|AMCP Corporate Training Program: Managed Care and Integrated Delivery Systems… What’s Next?
(registration to AMCP Nexus 2016 is included)
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga
Please note that National Harbor, MD is approximately 12 miles from downtown Washington, DC and we strongly advise against booking hotels in DC. AMCP is not responsible for travel delays or reimbursements if you secure a hotel in Washington, DC.
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before Friday, September 2, 2016.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Nexus 2016 registrations.
- A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Foundation Research Symposium registration.
- A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training Program: Managed Care and Integrating Delivery Systems… What’s Next? registrations.
- There are no FULL refunds on AMCP or AMCP Foundation registrations.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and conference materials.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP "member" registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing. If you have any questions about your membership, please contact the AMCP Membership Department at 800-827-2627 or email@example.com. You will be able to join and renew your membership as part of the registration process if necessary.
AMCP Corporate member employees must be individual AMCP members in good standing to be eligible for the "member" registration fee.
Confirmation notices will be sent to all confirmed participants via email.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, business phone numbers, business fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the conference, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.